End of Gout is your ultimate guide to reducing and eliminating the painful and uncomfortable symptoms of gout safely and naturally. While nutritional information about gout is abundant, this complete system designed exclusively for gout sufferers teaches you everything you need to know and shows you how to put the ingredients into action. In other words, it doesn’t just give you the information and send you on your way. End of Gout provides you with an abundance of valuable information and science-based recommendations and then, it gives you food lists, supplementation guides, sample diet plans, lifestyle tips and more so you can put your newfound knowledge into action. The process is 100% natural and is designed to use nutrition to remove the triggers and contributing factors that are causing your symptoms. So, instead of using conventional treatments and medications that only mask the symptoms for a short period of time, this program shows how to get rid of them entirely by healing from the inside out. But you don’t have to take my word for it either; here’s everything you can expect from this program.
- 1 What is End of Gout?
- 2 Who Created the End of Gout Program?
- 3 What You’ll Learn in the End of Gout Program
- 4 Our Verdict
What is End of Gout?
For years, it’s been said that diet and gout go hand-in-hand. However, it’s only recently that studies have proven that diet is a major contributing factor to causing gout and worsening the symptoms. Most importantly, diet is also a main contributing factor for eliminating gout entirely and End of Gout is an online program that teaches you everything there is to know about using your diet to tackle your gout.
With End of Gout, you receive a comprehensive program for treating gout naturally, safely, and effectively with diet. It comes with an abundance of valuable information that teaches you about gout, the triggers, the contributing factors, causes of symptoms and more. Then, it provides you with simple, actionable steps you can do to take what you’ve learned and begin implementing the recommendations into your life. The entire program is 100% natural and does not require you to eat a super strict diet, count calories or spend hours at the gym each day. It’s a program designed for real people; real gout-sufferers who want an effective and safe remedy that doesn’t require a ton of time, effort, and money.
However, the program is much more than just a valuable resource about diet and gout. Instead, it’s much more of a comprehensive lifestyle guide that teaches you simple adjustments to make within your life. The main focus is certainly on nutrition but the program also comes with necessary tips for managing stress, sleeping better, increasing daily activity, and more to further reduce your symptoms.
Everything is available to you as soon as you purchase and you can sign in and download the program right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. This ensures you have the valuable information and tips with you wherever you go, whether it’s to the grocery store, to the kitchen, or to a vacation destination.
The program is so effective and has such a high success rate that the results are guaranteed with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. This gives you two months to try it out risk-free.
Who Created the End of Gout Program?
Shelly Manning is the author of End of Gout. She teamed up with Blue Heron Health, which is a reputable online platform that offers natural health programs and advice from natural health experts.
What You’ll Learn in the End of Gout Program
End of Gout is a comprehensive treatment program that shows you how to make simple changes in your diet, daily activity and lifestyle to tackle the triggers and eliminate the main contributing factors of gout. It’s easy to do, 100% safe and natural, and does not require you to do anything extreme. Throughout the program, you receive an abundance of valuable information that supports the science-based recommendations, as well as simple steps, recipes, food lists and more to start implementing these changes for yourself.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the topics and techniques covered:
- Chapter 1: What is Gout? How is It Conventionally Understood?
- What is Gout?
- The Main Risk Factor For Gout – Too Much Uric Acid
- Other Risk Factor for Gout
- How Gout is Diagnosed and Treated Conventionally
- Typical Conventional Treatments for Gout
- Newer Conventional Treatment Strategies
- Chapter 2: Our Helpful Friends
- The Gut Microbiome
- What exactly is the microbiome?
- So, what’s so interesting or important about gout?
- The Gut Microbiome
- Gut Health is very important for human health
- The General Microbiome
- The Composition of the Microbiome and How It Develops
- The Factors that Influence our ‘Micro-friends’
- Gout and The Microbiome
- What bacteria are linked to gout?
- Gout and chronic inflammation
- Weight and the Gut Microbiome
- Active Steps to a Healthy Gut
- Probiotics, what are they?
- Prebiotics – What are they?
- Eating Low Glycemic Index Foods
- Super Foods for a Healthy Microbiome
- Why plant lectins are important
- Healthy Treats
- Chapter 3: Natural Chemical Tools to Combat Gout and Bust Inflammation
- Busting Inflammation, Supporting Microbiome, Decreasing Uric Acid
- Supplements for Acute Attacks – *Great Tips
- Specific Power Nutrients, Foods, Drinks and Vitamins that Fight Gout
- Vitamin C
- Pineapples and Papaya
- Garlic and Aged Garlic
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid
- Special Herbs for Gout
- Other Powerful Tools for Gout
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Chapter 4: Our Choices Matter When Healing Gout Day to Day
- Gout and Lifestyle Factors
- Broad lifestyle tips for gout
- Diet and lifestyle
- Is our modern western diet bad for us?
- What is sugar?
- We need sugars for energy, why are they bad?
- Same energy, different delivery
- Use the glycemic index
- High energy reactions can have a cost
- How much sugar can we eat daily and still be healthy?
- The optimum diet for living without gout
- An alkaline diet is the best anti-gout diet
- What beverages are good in an anti-gout lifestyle?
- Optimum Gout Diet FAQ
- Does one have to eliminate all proteins to be free from gout?
- When should I restrict my purine intake?
- In an acute gout attack, all purine dense foods are off-limits
- Haven’t had gout attacks for a while and ready to experiment with purines?
- Not all purines are equal according to some researchers
- What is meant when we say that moderate purines in the diet are acceptable?
- Exercise, Stress and Sleep
- Overwhelmed by Stress? How to Recognize the Biological Signs?
- Chronic Stress and Nutrition
- Simple Things We Can Do to Avoid Chronic Stress
- Fantastic strategies to manage stress
- Omega 3-Fatty Acids
- Probiotics and the microbiome can help with stress
- Herbal therapies for stress
- Chapter 5: Bringing It All Together
- Goals to Achieve a Healthy Gout-Free Life
- Quick Hints and Suggestions for a Gout-Free Lifestyle
- Principles for gout
- Avoid these!!
- One last thing
- A Supplementation Skeleton
- Recommended supplements for Gout
- Alkaline Foods (Food Options)
- Acidic Foods (Bad Options)
- The Glycemic Index
- Low Glycemic Index (Under 55)
- Medium Glycemic Index (From 56 to 69)
- High Glycemic Index (over 70)
- Natural Sources of Sugar Commonly Added to Foods
- The Effects of High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Seven Day Example Meal Plan
- Purine Food portions: Recommended purine foods and portion sizes for healthy gout eating
- General foods and their purine contents
- The Fat Relief Field Guide and Toolkit for Acute Gout Attacks
- First priority
- Quick alkalinizing folk remedy
- Low-level laser therapy
- It’s herbal tea time – designed to relax and relieve pain
- Jasmine and green herbal tea
- Five spice chai tea for gout
- How to make five spice chai tea
- Teas for Sleep
- Cherished cherry smoothie for intense pain management
- DIY gout pain massage oil
- Gout pain relief cream
- Supplements for Acute Attacks
- Powerful Natural Tools for Gout
- Xanthine Oxidase inhibitors
- Microbiome support
End of Gout is a comprehensive program that provides you with science-based recommendations for ending your gout symptoms safely, naturally, and effectively. It comes with everything you need to put the information into action and you even get to try it out risk-free for two months with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.